LD © Hewlett Packard (HP) C9393AN (HP 88XL Yellow) High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridgebest
Product Description
This High Yield remanufactured ink cartridge for HP 88XL Yellow (C9393AN) provides cost-effective, professional quality for a variety of printing needs - from quick email printouts to polished documents. The C9393 17-ml cartridge uses a formula of Dye-based ink to achieve the sharp, Yellow text expected of professional documents. This remanufactured cartridge for HP 88XL has a 'Smart Chip' that makes continuous adjustments to optimize print quality and enhance reliability and cost effectiveness as well as monitor ink levels. The modular ink delivery system allows for efficient, economical replacement of individual ink cartridges. Our remanufactured HP 88 cartridges are ISO-9001 certified. We offer a 100% Quality Satisfaction Guarantee on our Remanufactured C9393AN! Best replacement for HP 88 Yellow (C9393AN). Note- Our Remanufactured HP 88XL (C9393AN) High Yield cartridges replace OEM HP 88XL high yield and HP 88 (C9388AN) low yield cartridges. Why buy an OEM HP C9393AN cartridge when you can get perfect quality out of a Remanufactured HP 88XL inkjet cartridge at a fraction of the cost? For use in the following printers: OfficeJet Pro L7680, OfficeJet Pro L7590, OfficeJet Pro L7780, OfficeJet Pro L7580, OfficeJet Pro K5400, OfficeJet Pro K8600, OfficeJet Pro L7650, OfficeJet Pro L7500, OfficeJet Pro K550, OfficeJet Pro L7550, OfficeJet Pro L7480, OfficeJet Pro L7555, OfficeJet Pro K8600dn, OfficeJet Pro L7681, OfficeJet Pro K5400dn, OfficeJet Pro L7750, OfficeJet Pro K5400dtn, OfficeJet Pro L7700, OfficeJet Pro L7600, OfficeJet Pro K5400tn, OfficeJet Pro K550dtwn, OfficeJet Pro K550dtn. 4inkjets is the exclusive reseller of LD Products brand of high quality printing supplies on Amazon....
- one year guarantee
- 1210 Page Yield
- 17 ml
LD © Hewlett Packard (HP) C9393AN (HP 88XL Yellow) High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Reviews
LD © Hewlett Packard (HP) C9393AN (HP 88XL Yellow) High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Reviews
| 2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Robin (Orlando, Florida) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: LD © Hewlett Packard (HP) C9393AN (HP 88XL Yellow) High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge (Electronics) I just wanted to say that I have used the LD brand of re-manufactured inkjet cartridges (HP-88 equivalent) for a year now in my HP L7680 inkjet printer with great results.I have not experienced any problems with leaking cartridges, and all of the LD brand re-manufactured inkjet cartridges that I have ordered from Amazon have arrived well packaged and fully operational - no dead or dry cartridges. The colors are identical with the OEM HP colors. The finished/dried color results are identical to the original HP inks. The re-manufactured cartridges are an exact fit for my printer. I would like to point out one thing... re-manufactured inkjet cartridges are one thing, but PRINT-HEAD CARTRIDGES are a different thing all together. I do not recommend using any brand of re-manufactured PRINT-HEAD cartridges - use only new HP OEM PRINT-HEAD CARTRIDGES. The individual LD brand re-manufactured inkjet cartridges for the HP-88 and HP-88XL are great - I... Read more Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: LD © Hewlett Packard (HP) C9393AN (HP 88XL Yellow) High Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge (Electronics) I HAVE BEEN USING THESE LD-88XL FOR QUITE SOME TIME IN MY H.P. PRINTER PURCHASED THROUGH AMAZON. THIS BATCH WAS DIFFERENT. JUST ORDERED 4 YELLOW 88XL REMANUFACTURED CARTRIDGES. THE FIRST ONE CAUSED THE PRINTER TO STOP PRINTING AND A MESSAGE TO REPLACE THE EMPTY YELLOW CARTRIDGE. WHEN I TOOK IT OUT, I NOTICED THE INK WELL METAL END WAS FULL OF DRIED YELLOW INK---DIRTY, SO I WIPED IT WITH ALCOHOL AND PUT IT BACK IN. THE INK INDICATOR SHOWED "FULL" WHEN I PUT IT BACK IN. I GOT ONE COLOR PRINT 3/4 DONE AND IT STOPPED PRINTING AND THE SAME MESSAGE--REPLACE YELLOW. SO I INSTALLED THE SECOND ONE-----SAME MESSAGE---AND THE THIRD AND FOURTH---MACHINE WON'T PRINT AGAIN NOW.SO I WENT OUT AND PURCHASED A BRAND NEW H.P. YELLOW 88XL AND I GOT A REPLACE YELLOW INK CARTRIDGE MESSAGE AGAIN. IT LOOKS LIKE THERE WAS BAD INK IN THE FIRST LD-88XL I GOT AND IT HAS CLOGGED UP MY PRINTER AND RUINED IT. UNFORTUNATELY, I HAVE ABOUT 20 88XL'S ON HAND. ALL LD REMANUFACTURED CARTRIDGES... Read more |
› See both customer reviews...
Blog Archive
-
2012
(20)
- สิงหาคม(1)
-
กรกฎาคม(8)
- CP1215 4pk Compatible Cyan Magenta Yellow Black HP...
- HP 94/95 Ink Cartridge in Retail Packagings, Combo...
- HP Photosmart C410a Premium Fax Wireless e-All-in-...
- Canon MP280 All-in-one Printer (4498B030)good
- LD © Hewlett Packard (HP) C9393AN (HP 88XL Yellow)...
- NEW LEXMARK OEM INKJET INK FOR X4270 - 1-#20 SD CO...
- Hewlett Packard Laserjet CE866A Wireless Color Pri...
- Wagan 8000 Watt Continuous Power Invertergood
- มิถุนายน(1)
- พฤษภาคม(8)
- เมษายน(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(20)
-
▼
กรกฎาคม
(8)
- CP1215 4pk Compatible Cyan Magenta Yellow Black HP...
- HP 94/95 Ink Cartridge in Retail Packagings, Combo...
- HP Photosmart C410a Premium Fax Wireless e-All-in-...
- Canon MP280 All-in-one Printer (4498B030)good
- LD © Hewlett Packard (HP) C9393AN (HP 88XL Yellow)...
- NEW LEXMARK OEM INKJET INK FOR X4270 - 1-#20 SD CO...
- Hewlett Packard Laserjet CE866A Wireless Color Pri...
- Wagan 8000 Watt Continuous Power Invertergood
-
▼
กรกฎาคม
(8)
About Me
Pages
Popular Posts
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $149.99 Price : Too low to display Product Description Functions: Print, Scan, Copy...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $39.95 Price : $15.27 Product Description Tripp Lite's SUPER7TEL surge suppress...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $999.99 Price : Product Description For small businesses with diverse printing need...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $23.99 Price : $2.99 Product Description This High Yield remanufactured ink cartrid...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : $21.94 Product Description Compatible Printers: Deskjet D1660, Deskjet D2...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $99.00 Price : Too low to display Product Description Print, copy, and scan with th...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $455.00 Price : Too low to display Product Description HP Laserjet Pro 100 Color MF...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : $812.93 Product Description * Brighten up your business documents with affo...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : Product Description 31 in Precision Screwdriver Set for Hp printer . 31 in ...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : $58.98 Product Description LEXMARK X4270 - 1-#20 SD COLOR INK ...
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น