วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 3 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555
Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer
Product Description
Print, copy, and scan with the compact, wireless HP Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One, featuring HP ePrint. Print photos and documents from any mobile device, from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint. Just send it from your mobile device to your Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One and it automatically prints. This all-in-one delivers laser-quality text and vivid color, and helps save money and resources with optional high-capacity ink cartridges and HP Auto-Off Technology, which turns the printer off when you don’t need it.
- Reduce energy consumption and conserve resources
- Print, scan and copy affordably
- Get easy wireless printing - even print through e-mail
- Count on dependable performance and convenience
Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer Reviews
Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer Reviews
| 146 of 149 people found the following review helpful By J.. ".." (..) - See all my reviews Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?) This review is from: Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer (Office Product) I have been a Cannon Inkjet printer user for the last 10 years. For my light duty needs they performed fine until the last two purchases. The last two printers failed a couple of months after the warranty expired. That was the last straw with Cannon.I have not looked into the line of HP DeskJet printers for more than a decade. I was very pleasantly surprised by the selection and prices. After reading as many reviews from every online source I could fine, it appeared that the recently discontinued HP DeskJet 3050 had good reviews and the new HP DeskJet 3050A model was starting to get good reviews also. After using my new printer for a while, I love it. I was a little worried about setting up the wireless access part but the process could not have been any easier. In fact, the directions to set everything up was so short and simple, I thought HP forgot to include the full directions. But I followed the steps and Bingo; the printer was online and was... Read more 43 of 43 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer (Office Product) Bought it at Walmart because I needed it today (sorry, Amazon). Setup on a MacBook Pro is brain-dead simple. Insert the CD, start the install and plug in the enclosed USB cable, all according to the instructions. Went through the setup routine, which included wireless. Disconnected the USB cable and voila, I'm printing wirelessly. Changed the IP configuration from DHCP to static to prevent later problems, simple using the web management app. Scans JPG or PDF, also through a web app. Text isn't as black as I would like, but it's a $50.00 printer (at Walmart...) and I can live with that. The perfect printer for any student. Print, scan or copy. Since it's new, I have no experience with the ink cartridge life, which other reviewers have complained about. I was apprehensive on buying it based on what I read in other reviews, but I thought that HP makes tens of thousands of this printer and my experience has been that HP is alalogous with printers. I still use a HP 990C that I... Read more 43 of 44 people found the following review helpful By This review is from: Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Photo Printer (Office Product) Customer review from the Amazon Vine™ Program ( What's this?) I was looking for a reasonably priced printer that could also scan & copy but one that was NOT a L*xmark because I had given up on that brand. I've always been a fan of HP so I decided to give this one a shot.Right out of the box, it looked great. Not too big/bulky but big enough to handle a standard sized sheet of paper for both printing and scanning. The set up: Simple. I gave the box to my 13 year old and said "Ok, take this, install it on our network and make sure everyone in the house can print to it" It took him about 15 minutes to install the printer to our home network through our router and then fix it so seven of us with varying types of computers (Dell, HP, Toshiba, Acer, Asus) were connected and able to send and complete a print job from our various machines. In the past, we've not had a lot of luck getting wireless printers to work in our house so this was a huge bonus. I was also able to download an app to my android phone and... Read more |
› See all 76 customer reviews...
Disclaimer
- Certain content that appears on this site comes from amazon services llc. This content is provided 'as is' and is subject to change or removal at any time
- The author is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
2012
(20)
- สิงหาคม(1)
- กรกฎาคม(8)
- มิถุนายน(1)
-
พฤษภาคม(8)
- Brother MFC-8480DN High-Performance Laser All-in-O...
- 3 Pack. Refurbished Cartridges for HP 60XL black a...
- HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop Computer - Blackbest
- 31 in Precision Screwdriver Set for Hp printerbest
- Black HP60XL Remanufactured Ink Photosmart C4680 C...
- HP LaserJet 2200D Printer ( C7058A#ABA )best
- HP Photosmart 6510 All-in-One Printer
- Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Ph...
- เมษายน(2)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(20)
-
▼
พฤษภาคม
(8)
- Brother MFC-8480DN High-Performance Laser All-in-O...
- 3 Pack. Refurbished Cartridges for HP 60XL black a...
- HP TouchSmart 320-1030 Desktop Computer - Blackbest
- 31 in Precision Screwdriver Set for Hp printerbest
- Black HP60XL Remanufactured Ink Photosmart C4680 C...
- HP LaserJet 2200D Printer ( C7058A#ABA )best
- HP Photosmart 6510 All-in-One Printer
- Hewlett Packard 3050A Wireless All-in-One Color Ph...
-
▼
พฤษภาคม
(8)
About Me
Pages
Popular Posts
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $149.99 Price : Too low to display Product Description Functions: Print, Scan, Copy...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $39.95 Price : $15.27 Product Description Tripp Lite's SUPER7TEL surge suppress...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $999.99 Price : Product Description For small businesses with diverse printing need...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $23.99 Price : $2.99 Product Description This High Yield remanufactured ink cartrid...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : $21.94 Product Description Compatible Printers: Deskjet D1660, Deskjet D2...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $99.00 Price : Too low to display Product Description Print, copy, and scan with th...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : $455.00 Price : Too low to display Product Description HP Laserjet Pro 100 Color MF...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : $812.93 Product Description * Brighten up your business documents with affo...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : Product Description 31 in Precision Screwdriver Set for Hp printer . 31 in ...
-
Customer Rating : List Price : Price : $58.98 Product Description LEXMARK X4270 - 1-#20 SD COLOR INK ...
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น